Ceramic & Bonded Crowns – Dental Bridges – Gold Crowns – Ceramic and Composite Veneers, Onlays
- Whether your treatment requires ceramic crowns, bonded or gold crowns or onlays, a dental bridge or teeth veneers, we provide a complete range of prosthetic dentistry to suit your particular needs.
- At cksuperdent, we recommend ceramic crowns and inlays to restore existing teeth. We often use dental ceramics like emax or zirconia.
- Dental veneers, mainly a cosmetic restoration, both protect and greatly improve the appearance of teeth especially if they become discoloured or worn down over the years.
- A dental fixed bridge can be an alternative treatment to removable dentures or dental implants when it comes to replacing missing teeth in the mouth. They are fixed and retained by the teeth adjacent to a gap. In the upper anterior quadrant, we sometimes use another type of bridge, to replace a missing incisor, called Maryland bridge.
- Full and partial acrylic dentures eg. Valplast dentures
- Removable orthodontic appliances eg. Expanders, Inman aligners, Clear aligners, Schwarz appliances.